• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Pilot/NFO Program Authorization Out

andrewt

Any idea if they're going to increase requirements for auto-select? I've heard 7s on the AQR and PFAR, but if they're raising the bar to a 6, a 7 doesn't seem adequate anymore.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Sorry still not getting it I guess, No it's not or no that's not what you mean?

The calculator is meant to be a GUIDE, not an actual measure used for boards. If you score an 90+ on the calculator, there's a very likely chance you will be selected, whether its AUTO QUAL or the regular selection board.

aribjc

The calculator is meant to be a GUIDE, not an actual measure used for boards. If you score an 90+ on the calculator, there's a very likely chance you will be selected, whether its AUTO QUAL or the regular selection board.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification

MockingbirdT

Hey guy's i've read a lot about this 'aviation calculator' that people mention but I cannot find much information about it. Would you all be able to explain this a bit better?