• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New official Command Check in Guidance

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
This has gone Joint viral, delete if repost, had to do my duty and share.

Along the lines of the kid who wrote NPC actual requesting C-40s from primary.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Apparently, English was not among her courses of study.

Brett

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm amazed how many long-service Navy professionals can't spell worth a damn. Probably my favorite was a chief bosun's mate who couldn't spell "starboard". (Me: "What the fuck is 'stobbard'? Oh...you gotta be kidding me.")

Anyway, Ensigns, take note: whenever you get the urge to send an elaborate project or thousand-word email to your CO or to your entire command...get someone else to look at it first. Or better yet, don't send it. An O-3 like "Raspberry" here should've damn well known better.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
I think the only way we will ever know if the number 2 LT is extacting his/her NUCLEAR revenge is when this gets into the news.... if this lady did it to her self, she deserves it.... if #2 did it, I HOPE she deserved it, she has been BIBLICALLY "GOT"....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the only way we will ever know if the number 2 LT is extacting his/her NUCLEAR revenge is when this gets into the news.... if this lady did it to her self, she deserves it.... if #2 did it, I HOPE she deserved it, she has been BIBLICALLY "GOT"....
Is that what is being alleged? Her FITREP was a 1 of 1.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Makes me wonder if she's related to Darryl? If they joined forces, she could sign her 'bio'...Raspberry Strawberry:rolleyes:...YAWN, zzzzzzzzz!
BzB

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
What the hell was that? Like seriously? What was that for? I suddenly have less respect for NPS (for some reason that I can't put my finger on).

CAMike

None
Contributor
But she's high fashion!

Indeed.

I hope everyone in her next wardroom dons peacock feather hats when she comes aboard for the first time.

OK. I'll go out on a limb and suggest that her JO's created this "presentation" to humiliate her. One simply cannot write at that level during their DH tour and make O-4. At least not at any command I'm familiar with.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Things that make you go hmmm....

Fitrep is a 1 of 1 EP CONCURRENT (basically a goodbye kiss) from what looks like a 10 month TDY from the USS Howard (DDG-93) where she only spent 7 months for her SWO DH tour.

Me thinks there is more to this than meets the eye..........

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
these days i'd be very careful if this turns out to be real.... for some reason i don't see her just rolling with this - a couple of letters come to mind, "e", "o", "i" and "g". might let this one lie for a while.

just my two paranoid cents...

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
"redacted" version... MODS, delete the whole thread if there is a LEGIT threat it will go down the "romo's bitch" road!