• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New MIN Requirements for Supply

JulesLeguria

Quick question: In what context does vice mean? I have a GPA of 3.63 but an OAR score of 39 on my first attempt, does this mean I’m not eligible for selection? Naturally, I would consider improving my score to be more competitive
**im applying for Supply to clarify**

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Quick question: In what context does vice mean? I have a GPA of 3.63 but an OAR score of 39 on my first attempt, does this mean I’m not eligible for selection? Naturally, I would consider improving my score to be more competitive

Perry sure you can figure this one out for yourself.

Also, with a criminal justice degree I would highly recommend considering other options. Supply prefers STEM or business degrees.

Last edited:

ocsdetermined

Hi just wanted some feedback on my stats/chances for Supply Corps:
BA in Economics (taken calc 1,2,3 (B's in all))
GPA: 3.001
OAR: 56
I currently work at a Google keyword bidding/ad-buy/vendor management role for an internet company
My OR notified me that the GPA requirement has now been bumped to a 3.0, so I haven't seen too many GPA's that barely eek by like mine. Is my profile competitive? Also would the board have transcripts in hand when interviewing? Any feedback is appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Hi just wanted some feedback on my stats/chances:
BA in Economics (taken calc 1,2,3 (B's in all))
GPA: 3.001
OAR: 56
I currently work at a Google keyword bidding/ad-buy/vendor management role for an internet company
My OR notified me that the GPA requirement now been bumped to a 3.0, so I haven't seen too many GPA's that barely eek by like mine. Is my profile competitive? Also would the board have transcripts in hand when interviewing? Any feedback is appreciated.

Well you barely meet the minimums so...

Joshua 631625

I have a couple of questions on what is considered competitive when it comes to applying for supply officer. I am currently serving on active duty and have been in for eight years. I have been of the year multiple times and my most recent evils are ep ep mp. The last one was my first evaluation as a first class. My oar score was a 43 which is admittedly lower than I wanted it to be but I didfinish my degree with a 3.94 gpa. I have four nams good conducts. Do you think that I would have a chance at getting selected or will I have to get a higher oar score. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

I have a couple of questions on what is considered competitive when it comes to applying for supply officer. I am currently serving on active duty and have been in for eight years. I have been of the year multiple times and my most recent evils are ep ep mp. The last one was my first evaluation as a first class. My oar score was a 43 which is admittedly lower than I wanted it to be but I didfinish my degree with a 3.94 gpa. I have four nams good conducts. Do you think that I would have a chance at getting selected or will I have to get a higher oar score. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

You're not eligible due to your TIS. The TIS requirement is to allow a return on investment so prior enlisted folks weren't retiring once they made LCDR (or soon after).

Putra23

LS1 Active Duty
You're not eligible due to your TIS. The TIS requirement is to allow a return on investment so prior enlisted folks weren't retiring once they made LCDR (or soon after).
Great information, just to add you need to read PA 102 first before so you can get full understanding. PA102 has changed in May 2019 so it is very recent. The TIS does say only 8 years of Active Service.

-----BREAK------

Recruiting Guru,

But it does say a waiver for stellar enlisted performance. Can the TIS be waive though? Just wondering.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Great information, just to add you need to read PA 102 first before so you can get full understanding. PA102 has changed in May 2019 so it is very recent. The TIS does say only 8 years of Active Service.

-----BREAK------

Recruiting Guru,

But it does say a waiver for stellar enlisted performance. Can the TIS be waive though? Just wondering.

Up to 8 years, yes. After that very very unlikely.