• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeNamedChris

YO! How are you all doing? I just wanted to drop a line and let you all know that i am a new member posting on this board(it's not like i want you to all snap your heals together now that i am here or anything). i have fallowed this forrum for a couple of years now, and each time i read any of the posts i get that feeling on excitement down in my stomach for the day i finaly go off to OCS, and Eventualy start my flight trainng. So to say this website has been an inspiration would be a gross understatement. So keep up the good work all!

A little about my self. I am a Jr at Southeastern Oklahoma State Univeristy (Hillbilly U we like to call it) and am currently enrolled in the filght program wasting $30k for flying just to have to relearn it in the navy. In addition to that i have recently been selected for the BDCP with a SNA designator. And that is where i stand to day, and i won't bore you all with the rest of my lifes details. So to conclude nice to meet you all, and i hope i may be able to contribute to the discussion sometimes
So good day to you all.

Chris Barthel

Keep it real dude!

Edited by - DudeNamedChris on 02/27/2002 12:38:37

Status
Not open for further replies.