• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I swear, every time I reload the page there is a new "Newest Member" I was wondering how many new members join this site every day.

On a side note, how about that Monday Night Football Game? Anyone see it? What penalty did you get called for in overtime ... "Leaping"!
banghead_125.gif

Kobyra

RobNLa

The NFL overtime is already unfair. Heap on calls like that and you have got a big obstacle to overcome by losing a coin toss.

msmith

The games are on too damn late on the east coast for those of us who have to get up and put people in the Navy. I turned it off right after the Barber interception.

riley

A little off topic - but I think to make the game more exciting they should get rid of the "fair catch" rule on punts and that stupid halo rule.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
That would just make the return men's salary go up since no one would want to be one.

Kobyra

P.S. Talk about WAY off topic, don't you realize this is an aviation board? What do you think you are ... in the Miscellaneous section? The nerve of some people. I think whoever started this thread should be banned!!!

P.P.S. I just notice that it was I who began the thread, please disregard the P.S.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
The NFL OT rule is rediculous. By the end of regulation, both defenses are shot, so whoever wins the toss pretty much does what they want with the ball, and then sends in their kicker. I think it should go to either 1)College OT rules, or 2)Play for an alotted time (say 5-7 min) and the leader when the time runs out, wins.

On an related note, what do you guys think about College football and playoffs? I think it would be awesome. No more BCS crap to have to worry about. I think the fans would love it. Can you imagine having 'March Madness' in december?

Status
Not open for further replies.