• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Lt. for Aviation

LEG DAY

...and just got word the Major is actually on board with allowing me to get my PRK/waiver. He now just has to clear it with the Western District for it to be G2G. The plan now is to get all this eye surgery, waiver, etc done while i'm in the 6 month holding pattern for my TBS date. I guess i'll hear from Western District on go/no-go by the end of next week.

LEG DAY

I just got cleared for PRK. Wow, did not think I would make it this far. The lesson is don't quite, even if you fail your flight physical LOL. Marine Corps needs pilots...

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I just got cleared for PRK. Wow, did not think I would make it this far. The lesson is don't quite, even if you fail your flight physical LOL. Marine Corps needs pilots...

Don't quite? No wonder law school was tuff...

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
So are you going to finish law school before commissioning anyway?

LEG DAY

So are you going to finish law school before commissioning anyway?

Negative. I actually commissioned first. With a law contract they have you go to Law school as an Lt. and then tbs when you finish. I thought about finishing, the hard parts over (year 1), but I literally have interest in not one thing I learned.