• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEW INTERVIEW APPRAISAL SHEET

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
ALCON,

New interview sheet for the Fleet applicants needing interviews for their respective programs.

Attachments

• NAVCRUIT 1131_5 (Rev 2-2017).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 521

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Will interviews recorded using the previous version need to be re-done? One of my sailors is applying to officer programs and it will be hard to re-create any interviews he did with officers outside our command while deployed last year.

Apologies if the answer is on the form itself, I can't get it to load via mobile.

exNavyOffRec

In the past any forms that came out were in effect immediately and any applications that had yet to be submitted needed to have the old forms replaced.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Will interviews recorded using the previous version need to be re-done? One of my sailors is applying to officer programs and it will be hard to re-create any interviews he did with officers outside our command while deployed last year.

Apologies if the answer is on the form itself, I can't get it to load via mobile.

I too am curious as I'm on the same boat with an applicant. Should know by tomorrow.

FormerRecruitingGuru

In the past any forms that came out were in effect immediately and any applications that had yet to be submitted needed to have the old forms replaced.

True, but I can also imagine a grace period since it can be difficult to find interviewers to re-sign the form.

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
I too am curious as I'm on the same boat with an applicant. Should know by tomorrow.
Certainly less than convenient if the new form is mandated immediately for all interviews, even those conducted before the effective date. Please post back what you find out. In my case we have a little time to track people down if needed, but I'm sure there are other applicants much closer to deadline who could be seriously impacted.

Safashton

They're grandfathered.

There's that frustrating part of NPC again, I'm almost positive that the form on NPC is still the 2014 revision and the front of where the OPNAV 1420.1B says to retrieve the form still has it as the 2014 revision. However, can't verify the NPC site at the moment, its being blocked by my personal computer.

Safashton

There's that frustrating part of NPC again, I'm almost positive that the form on NPC is still the 2014 revision and the front of where the OPNAV 1420.1B says to retrieve the form still has it as the 2014 revision. However, can't verify the NPC site at the moment, its being blocked by my personal computer.

After verifying, the new interview form actually on NPC. However, the OCS checklist is still outdated on the main page for the OCS parts, but the new one can be found in the library where you grab the interview form.

FormerRecruitingGuru

After verifying, the new interview form actually on NPC. However, the OCS checklist is still outdated on the main page for the OCS parts, but the new one can be found in the library where you grab the interview form.

Congrats Scooby Doo, you solved the mystery that really wasn't one in the first place.