• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Here

f14forever

Hey guys,
I'm new to this thread, but I have been looking around and it looks like it will be very helpful. I was just wondering what's the best way to get the ball rolling with talking to a recruiter. I am a college freshman and would like to talk to an officer recruiter, but there is only an enlisted recruiter in my area. There's a number to call for officers, but I don't know what I would tell them. Just that I would like to talk to an officer recruiter? Anyway thanks for taking a look and any info would be appreciated.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Just call them, easy enough. They deal with people all the time who have no clue. They will just ask you a few quick questions then get the ball rolling. No sweat.

navy09

None
Thanks guys just wanted to make sure I didn't need to do anything before hand.

I'd say if you browse around on here for a bit you should be able to pick up far more information than most people have when they make that first call.

Knowledge is power.

McBuff

Sees the light
Another local. There seem to be quite a few of us.

As mentioned, just call the 1-800 number on the website. They'll just get some basic info from you and someone from the Philly NRD will eventually call you. This site has a TON of information so just sit and read because just about every question has been answered.

Good Luck