• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New guy here!

shooter157

Hello all,
I've just became a member here and was wondering if members were allowed to buy and sell firearms from each other. I couldnt find anything in the forums about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

-shooter157

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hello all,
I've just became a member here and was wondering if members were allowed to buy and sell firearms from each other. I couldnt find anything in the forums about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

-shooter157

Go to bottom of thread and change your display option to see all posts from the beginning. You'll then see where folks are buying/selling/trading like this beauty.

FLY_USMC

pilot
I am currently jonesing for a Ruger New Vaquero Blue 5.5" AND a Marlin 1894c in preferrably the same caliber .357/38 but a .45LC would do AND some sort of Coach Gun....like a Stoeger or something similiar. I decided to have Western week...I watched "Appaloosa" and "Tombstone" and "3:10 to Yuma" as well as some older Westerns and now I'm going through a "must have Western weapons" phase.

Anyone have any of the above that they are parting with, send one my way.