• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEW FORUM SOFTARE: VB version 3.6 Beta 3

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You might notice some changes about the forum, I upgraded to VB Version 3.6 Beta 3 today. You can get all the details here on what it provides:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186803

• Multi-quote
  • Updated Mark Forums Read
  • Quote tags link to quoted post
  • Updates to New Buddy/ignore list
  • PM preview in notification email
  • Auto resize oversized image attachment
  • Reason for editing now available on quick edit
  • Unsubscribe option link in emails
  • Infraction system
  • Default thread sorting option per forum
  • Pop up list of attachments in a thread
  • RSS Poster Robot
  • Copy posts via inline moderation
  • and the list goes on
Enjoy!

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Is their a way to keep the news from showing up when you hit "new posts".... man thats gonna get annoying.
Yeah, I just noticed it. I mean you could select the forum, and mark just that one as read...

I don't know, playing with the new features now.

John

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I just had a whole bunch of threads show up with stickies and I couldn't open a single one. I got the "No Specific Thread verified" error, or something along those lines. The post without stickies worked, but no the sticky ones. Weird.

Oh, I'm running Firefox on a Mac if that has anything to do with it.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I just had a whole bunch of threads show up with stickies and I couldn't open a single one. I got the "No Specific Thread verified" error, or something along those lines. The post without stickies worked, but no the sticky ones. Weird.

Oh, I'm running Firefox on a Mac if that has anything to do with it.
I deleted all of them and the RSS feed, don't know that I cared for how it ended up spamming the forum...

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Alright, just making sure it wasn't a bug. Thanks for all your hard work keeping this forum up and running.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So now I can give Red and Yellow cards?

dont think any of you falling down and writhing in pain like a bunch of Eurotrash pansies will bring them out either.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
When I click on the last post in a thread off the "home" or "start" page ... I get this:

This is "my" address for the "home" page:

http://www.airwarriors.com/cmps_index.php

Hmmm, interesting...

Well, the "home" or "start" page is an add on, and it hasn't caught up yet with the upgrade. I'll see what I can do to fix the goto last post. You can still click on the link and it will take you there fortunately (to the thread that is)...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Hmmm, interesting...

Well, the "home" or "start" page is an add on, and it hasn't caught up yet with the upgrade. I'll see what I can do to fix the goto last post. You can still click on the link and it will take you there fortunately (to the thread that is)...
Yeah ... I can get around it ... and to the "last" post by going to "quick links" or UserCP and selecting the last post/per thread ... but not the "home" page, as mentioned. :)

I'm too old for this sh!t ... why can't I have anything nice???

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Just F.Y.I ... everything "looks" normal on the "home" page I addressed ... i.e., same as it did pre-upgrade .... just nothing "works" ... i.e., last post/per thread, blah, blah, blah ....

I can even see Mr. .... *Ahem* .. Mefesto hiding out there .... :)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just F.Y.I ... everything "looks" normal on the "home" page I addressed ... i.e., same as it did pre-upgrade .... just nothing "works" ... i.e., last post/per thread, blah, blah, blah ....

I can even see Mr. .... *Ahem* .. Mefesto hiding out there .... :)
LOL, good to hear...

NavyLonghorn

Did ... did ... past tense .... now we're just another 747 F/O for pay ... making what we did 14 years ago. :)

HEY!!! I "think" my retirement papers are coming in this week ... :)

Outa curiosity, how did you manage to stay in the military long enough to make O-5, and be senior enough to fly 47's for a mainline? Reserves?