• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New enlistee looking for an old buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator28

I recently enlisted with a rescue swimmer contract. I'm very excited to serve my country in this aspect. I'll be going at it from an advanced age of 29. I'm wondering if there's any way to get in contact with a man who was my best friend in high school. We lost touch while he was in flight school in Pensacola. I know that he is an active duty aviator. His name is Mrstik, Mike. Any info would be great. Also, I'm hoping to apply to OCS ASAP. I was wondering if ASVAB scores help at all during the application. I scored a 99 and I'm hoping that will help sub-par GPA in college. I'm looking to make a lateral move in my education and finish my degree in environmental science. Thank you all for your time and service. Take care.

NuSnake

youre reaching the top end of the age bracket for OCS if I'm not mistaken, but dont quote me on that. Waivers are available i think.

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Gator 28-

Good luck! My husband just turned 29 and is finishing up API this week- so at that age- you can still get in! He started OCS at the age of 28! I know that isn't what you're looking for- but good luck to you!

Supporting my Ducky in the Navy

WFU2USN

Gator,

When did your friend, Mike, go to OCS? I've got friends in the aviation community that might be able to help!

:) Robin
IS2(SCW)

http://www.geocities.com/califchick1175/USN/navy.html

Status
Not open for further replies.