• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Army uniform unveiled; Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Yeah, I am trying to get released from the AF early and is possible however, I was deployed and it set me back 2 semesters in my schooling, but I'm going to nip it in the bum.. I need outta here! lol. I need to work on my run though. I fractured my foot and on profile now. Hopefully it will heal up soon. Are currently active AF?

Nikki

I am at Elmendorf AFB in CE. Yes, I am really hoping to fly, but I would just love to be commissioned in the corps! I love the harrier or hornet. Helo's would be neat as well.

whitedc

Yeah, its all flyin'. Who cares what it is. The only thing that scetched me out about the core is that "disclaimer" that they gave me when they said: "you're a marine infantry officer first and a pilot second." That concerned me...

Nikki

Well, yeah..but the Corps comes first then being a pilot. I would be greatful just to be accepted. Why the switch for you? You are already commissioned no?

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about you two pm each other instead of subjecting everyone to the back and forth.

whitedc

Is it so much of an imposition if we use this forum to discuss things between members? Or is that not what this website is for. Not to be rude but seriously, what's the problem? We're discussing things "airwarrior to airwarrior." We're both AD Air Force and were both aspiring aviators. You need to chill!

Status
Not open for further replies.