• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New API Class up policy

zoomie08

Fast, Neat, Average...
I think the dead horse has been sufficiently beaten but, to add to it...

There is a guy in my API class who arrived before I did and did not need IFS. I showed up later (first week in September) needing IFS, completed it, and am in the same class as him (just finished week 1).

I think its just magic Navy voodoo to be honest. I make no attempt to understand it. Just enjoy the ride.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I was just responding to a comment which has since been deleted which said something to the extent of "I don't know how skipping IFS could make things go faster". But yes, horse sufficiently beaten, and I agree that it really doesn't matter.

And there is a Kayak ad/banner at the bottom of this page......check it out D_rob

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
The fleet will still be there when you show up. Get your money's worth now because the Navy definetly will later!

Easily the best piece of advice on this entire thread. A-poolers, STFU and stop worrying about how long you'll be waiting around.