• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Airframe Option (Joke Thread)

Brunes

pilot
attachment.php

Got my wings on Friday. Had a party with the AirSta NOLA wardroom and some family and friends. Above is the creative result of my wife having too much time and really liking cupcakes. You can see the soft patch and/or the program for scale....

Gotta go to bed now. Work in the morning....First honest day in a while.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Congrats!! I had a good time at the winging party that night, even though fc2 keep telling the world about his deep hatred for me.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Congrats!! I had a good time at the winging party that night, even though fc2 keep telling the world about his deep hatred for me.

So not cool that you're winging before me, that's all I have to say about that . . . :) smiles for effect :)

Brunes

pilot
Thanks all- Cake went over well. The wheels and the vert stab/rotor shroud were the first to go. I myself ate a piece of the engine cowling...and a piece of the radome. And I'll probably eat a piece of fuselage tonight (It's all that's left...)