• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Aircraft Carrier - William J. Clinton

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
maybe, just maybe he thinks your an older sinead o'conner??? which is still pretty fvckin wierd

Super Hornet 88

clinton.jpg

The US Navy welcomed the latest member of its fleet today. Pictured above: the USS William Jefferson Clinton CVS1 set sail today from its home port of Vancouver, BC.

QUOTE]

Thanks for that man, gave me a good chuckle.:)

-Dan

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
clinton.jpg

,,,The ship is the first of its kind in the Navy and is a standing legacy to President Clinton and his foresight in cutting the military and CIA budgets. The ship is constructed nearly entirely from recycled aluminum and is completely solar powered with a top speed of 5 knots. It boasts an arsenal comprised of one F14 Tomcat or F18 Hornet aircraft, which although cannot be launched or captured on the 100 foot flight deck, forms a very menacing presence.

It also lists to port. :D

Conaway

Not an aviator so I could be wrong, but isn't that a Tomcat?

The Chief said:
It boasts an arsenal comprised of one F14 Tomcat or F18 Hornet aircraft, which although cannot be launched or captured on the 100 foot flight deck, forms a very menacing presence.

I'm not an English major or anything, but I am pretty sure there is an "or" in that sentance.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not an English major or anything, but I am pretty sure there is an "or" in that sentance.

I'm not an English major either, but I'm pretty sure the word "sentance" is spelled "sentence."

Brett