• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Aircraft Carrier - William J. Clinton

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
clinton.jpg

The US Navy welcomed the latest member of its fleet today. Pictured above: the USS William Jefferson Clinton CVS1 set sail today from its home port of Vancouver, BC.

The ship is the first of its kind in the Navy and is a standing legacy to President Clinton and his foresight in cutting the military and CIA budgets. The ship is constructed nearly entirely from recycled aluminum and is completely solar powered with a top speed of 5 knots. It boasts an arsenal comprised of one F14 Tomcat or F18 Hornet aircraft, which although cannot be launched or captured on the 100 foot flight deck, forms a very menacing presence.

As a standing order there are no firearms allowed on board. The 20 person crew is completely diversified and includes members of all races, creeds, sex, and sexual orientation.

The ship's purpose is not defined so much as a unit of national defense - in fact in times of conflict its orders are to remain in hiding in Canada, but will be used extensively for social experimentation.:eek: :eek:

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Hahahaha... I was going to say... I would be disappointed seeing any great vessel of any sort be named in his honor. This thread more than makes up for it. Good post :thumbup_1

UpSidEdown777

Applicant
That ship is sweet! I can only imagine the joy it would bring to set sail amongst such a worthy spectacle of American radical liberalism

Coota0

None
clinton.jpg

It boasts an arsenal comprised of one F18 Hornet aircraft , which although cannot be launched or captured on the 100 foot flight deck, forms a very menacing presence.

Not an aviator so I could be wrong, but isn't that a Tomcat?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll bet if you fire up the engines on that jet, you could turn that barge into one mean ski boat.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Hooorah !!! Or Hoooyah, if you prefer. The Chief's back in town. The rest of you punks had better watch out. :D