• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New AIR WARRIORS Header ::

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Uploaded and running new header. Two issues I noticed when I uploaded it.

- The gradient is off on the right side of the graphic though
- And since it doesn't have transparency, the other forum styles (black, grey, etc) are all broken

Regardless, nice work, I will keep it up for a bit then revert back.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Nice P-3 one. I like this current one a lot. I'm all for rotating them out from time to time to keep things "fresh."

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^^^^ Today's 'new' header for a Naval Aviation website: Hat's off to HAL-3

HAL-3 Seawolf Assn

Seawolf Memorial Page

hal3_d_insig.jpg

phrogpilot73

Websan, I'm glad you chose the Hueys. The POW/MIA logo made it perfect. Not to mention us Helo Bubbas finally get some lovin'! Do you have the ability to rotate through headers? If so - all the ones he's come up with so far (minus the gay font, and P-51) would be nice to see rotating through on occasion...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I do have the ability to rotate headers. If any of the old school members recall, I did that a few years ago.

In light of memorial day, and the Centennial of Naval Aviation, I propose that we only use historical aircraft that have made Naval Aviation what it is today. I especially like the tie in that A4s put up linking about the Seawolfs.

Cenix, any chance you can create a master psd file for the rest of the individuals out here that might be interested in trying their hand? I want the Airwarriors font and wings to stay the same, the rest could up to the artist. If you have the time.

John