• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New A-10 Sim for your desktop: One more reason to stay indoors

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So the pilot can put his visor down without using his hands. Who is he? Chuck Norris?

srqwho

pilot
So the pilot can put his visor down without using his hands. Who is he? Chuck Norris?

I don't think Chuck wears a helmet. I saw him in the pattern once here in Corpus in some experimental jetpack that the PRs spliced into his back hair. He was just wearing Blue Blockers.

A buddy of mine flew the A-10 in Desert Storm... some unbelievable stories from training and the latter.

srqwho

pilot
When Chuck Norris calls numbers for the break, the numbers declare an emergency...

True statement... it's ugly in person; confuses the studs.

It was an impressive display as RDO. He came over and chatted for a few afterwards about the jetpack. It was a simple device really... utilizing asymmetric farting for heading control.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I tried to wave him off with the lights thinking he didn't have a radio. How wrong I was. He bitched me out on base freq for a solid 10 minutes. I thought I was going to die for a while, but he got distracted by the CBP Predator. He thought it was El Diablo. Thank god.