• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Never go full Dependa...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
...Think about the draw and loyalty they can invoke (FBI Chick as exhibit 1)...

HUMINT is a messy business and sometimes blows up in your face, you're dealing with people after all. Without knowing the full extent of this story I would reserve judgement on just how bad the FBI got this.

As for draw and loyalty, the grass is always greener for some from communism to fascism to radical Islamic terrorism.

jmcquate

Contributor
As for draw and loyalty, the grass is always greener for some from communism to fascism to radical Islamic terrorism.
Not even close Flash. Your thinking with a western rational mind. I'll say it again.........stay frosty.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not even close Flash. Your thinking with a western rational mind. I'll say it again.........stay frosty.

Not entirely sure what you are getting at, folks who betray their country usually aren't all that rational no matter the reason.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Maybe she was just a big fan of German rap and when he said "come live with me and my crew" she thought he meant something else. Because who hasn't fallen prey to the siren song of German rap stars?

Or maybe IS is smarter than the US service members and he sent her packing when she ran up the star card and was asking for power of attorney and when he was deploying again.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
I guess I can understand how someone from Detroit could fall into this trap. I mean, how much worse could Raqqa really be??

She obviously found out.

No, not going to explain it here.

Very insightful. :rolleyes: But you actually hit the nail on the head earlier, islamic terrorists don't think like us. Our entire culture is insulting to them, and vice-versa. What seems like a "good deal" to us might be anathema to them- and definitely vice-versa.