• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

nellis airshow rating

submarinerssbn

I wondering from everyones stand point how they liked the nellis airshow and how it compared to others. i am stationed in wa and thought about driving down there to see it and need to make reservations for rooms in advance.

a rating of 1 to 10 or personal thought on how well you liked it....

B

Blutonski816

ummm.... you mean last year's show??

It was pretty good. Clearly AF-centric (duh), although sometimes there are good demos from the hornet/rhino/harrier teams.
IIRC, last year we had a little vietnam demo with Skyraiders, an AC-47, an OV-1, a huey, a MiG and I think there was an F-4... pretty cool.

It all really dymanic on the quality of the show year to year and it really depends on the number and diversity of both static displays and performances in the air.

I can't really tell you yes or no... I would like to think that you'd get a whole lot more out of your weekend if you also plan to see the sights here in vegas once the sun goes down.

On average, my rating would be 6.5 to 8.5 out of 10.

Best one was in '04, since the VF-101 Demo team was there. That year would probably rank an 11 for me.

submarinerssbn

thanks, i was speaking about the odds of getting a good show for this year.

i will definetly go to vegas while i am there.... thanks again for your opinion