• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Negative credit history

Bardocks

Are past bills in collections an automatic disqualification? I already have a security clearance and all debt has been paid. I’ve checked my credit report and it only shows from on company.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Are past bills in collections an automatic disqualification? I already have a security clearance and all debt has been paid. I’ve checked my credit report and it only shows from on company.

Likely not, but this is a great question (along with other eligibility questions) to ask a local officer recruiter in person.

FreshyyP

Past bills aren’t a disqualification if you’ve satisfied the debt. They may ask about them when you go up for clearance renewal. Just be honest with them tell them why you occurred the debt and tell them what you’ve done to resolve the debt. Also you may want to obtain a letter from the creditors stating the debts are satisfied for documentation purposes. I’m assuming you’re a civilian maybe prior service or contractor based of what you’ve told us.