• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need to Rent House in Meridian

ADTOTA

I'm moving to Meridian in 2-3 weeks from Corpus and need to rent a house. Will be my fiance and myself and a pet. Anyone have anything available or know of anything? Thanks!

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Call the SDO's at each squadron. They have house renting adds up on the walls. Also call the housing office at Meridian. They can give you a long list of houses available to rent.

Pm me if you need the numbers.

adnama

house for rent

i have a 3/2/2 for rent in cedar ridge, <5 mi from whiting. available 1st week of june.

MrDeuce

I'm winging on the 25th but that's no guarantee of when I'm actually leaving. I'm renting a house about 20 minutes from base, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 car carport.

flyerstud4

Starting up an old thread here. Moving up to Meridian in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knew or had a house for rent. I know they have the lists out there, but would like hear if anyone has anything on here. Thanks fellas