• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need roommate in Pensacola ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

theduke

checking in on 16 June. I'm looking to rent a house with a Navy NFO friend from college, but we'd like to get a 3 room place.

jbelsha53

USMC NFO
None
Join the club ;) If I had 2 rooms for rent we might be able to help each other out, but I still have one roommate at the moment...if your friend bails on you, drop me a line.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Red2 said:
It's definately a pain. I've been here looking for a 3 bedroom/2bath for over a month and I finally just signed the lease on a 4 bed/2bath. I had been planing on moving out of my current place by June 1st, but I'll have to wait until June 22nd. These are the people I ended up settling with: http://www.beumerrealty.com/rentals/index.htm

I also used www.pensacolamls.com

Wait a minute, did you just have an application lurking with beumerrealty for a 4bed/2bath near the base? When did you apply for this house?

theduke

bttt

running short on time

might just get a 3 bedroom place and only split it 2 ways for right now, and try to pick up another roommate later.

Status
Not open for further replies.