• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need Roommate at Vance, AFB

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
I've got a great NEW house right outside the gate at Vance. (Sunridge Estates) Half of the rent will come to $325 a month, and its 1200+ square feet. plus, it's NEW. (I just finished scouring the entire housing market here today... there is almost nothing that wasn't built in the 50's and wallpapered in the late 60's)

Dishwasher, Clothes Wash/dry, three bedroom place but limited to two unrelated renters (including me). Each of us gets a parking space in the attached garage.

Plus, if you don't have any furniture... I'm fully furnished almost... including a 50 inch screen in the living room. If you do have furniture, we have plenty of room to store some of yours or mine.

If you're just arriving here at Vance, no matter what they tell you... Navy is NOT required to live in the dorms. And if you're just checking aboard, I can even help you through that...

call me or PM me here.

ENS Edson
765-409-0422

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
NavyVance said:
Sunridge is a Condo. Get yer terminology straight there sailor.

Aye aye, CONDO then. But for anyone unfamiliar with it... it's a 3 bedroom single story house... with an attached garage.... a backyard... driveway...

It shares a kitchen wall with a mirror image unit nextdoor. It's actually more of a duplex then a CONDO. When I hear condo, I think of a Condominium building....

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Still looking for a roomie.... if anyone is reporting aboard soon. (as of July 4th, 2006)

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
If I still lived there, I'd take it. I lived in Indian Oaks and it was hell, but the 312 dollar rent made it manageable. Many friends at sunridge, and they all loved it. You CANT get any closer to base, and if you factor in the base speed limit, its like you're closer than base housing to the flight line.

SNA1206

Hey, is that roommate opportunity still available in Vance? I will be reporting there around the beginning of September.

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Hey, is that roommate opportunity still available in Vance? I will be reporting there around the beginning of September.

Yes my friend... I still need a roomie.

You can send me an e-mail at webmaster (at ) ussedson . com

;)