• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need PLC PEBD maradmins or other pay docs

timmilus84

What section are your talking to at HQMC?

I really don't know. The Cpl from the CPAC here at MATSG-21 was out at like 10 for some reason...I'll be calling tomorrow. I think what is going to end up happening is me contacting the SSgt directly. if that doesn't work, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for everyone helping me with this.

Clux4

Banned
I really don't know. The Cpl from the CPAC here at MATSG-21 was out at like 10 for some reason...I'll be calling tomorrow. I think what is going to end up happening is me contacting the SSgt directly. if that doesn't work, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for everyone helping me with this.

Look up MMSB-10 on the M&RA webpage. You should also read this and understand how to explain your situation to the folks at MSSB-10. They are the ones you should be talking to.

Hope that helps

timmilus84

When I talk to the Cpl tomorrow I will get the name and number to the person with whom she is in contact. Now, as for the MCO P1080.40C you sent me, I cannot find anything that has to deal with my situation. All it states is changes to the MCFAP and MCTAP, both of which don't mention the PEBD. I'll keep you posted when I talk to them tomorrow. I might as well just do this myself instead of having CPAC do it, they kinda shrug off things that don't seem important to them. Anyway, thanks for the help, keep the suggestions coming.

Yankee Uniform Tango
Here's a retarded question: I received orders to attend OCC-201 in May 2009, but couldn't go because I didn't receive my flight physical in time. I am now supposed to go to OCC this October (OCC-205). Would my PEBD be the original May 2009 date?

Clux4

Banned
Here's a retarded question: I received orders to attend OCC-201 in May 2009, but couldn't go because I didn't receive my flight physical in time. I am now supposed to go to OCC this October (OCC-205). Would my PEBD be the original May 2009 date?

Nope. Pay Entry Base Date