• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need jacket in Norfolk

MasterBates

Gentlemen,

Its cold as hell in Norfolk compared to Tejas. Aside from uniform jackets, all my coats look like I just crawled out from under an 18 wheeler (not the 747 variety)

Exchanges don't seem to carry jack besides FUBU, Ralph Laren and the like beside the NEX not quite right brands.

Anyone know of a place where I can get a decent mens jacket, preferably leather for a decent price?

I'm not finding much luck in the middle. There has gotta be a happy ground between 'looks like it was rejected by goodwill' and 'cost more than 2 car payments'

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
What is wrong with FUBU and its theme??? On a lighter note, I would hit Williamsburg this weekend.

trvsmrtn

pilot
Just hit a Burlington Coat Factory or a Wilson's leather at the mall. Burlington has a lot of crap, but they also have some really nice leather jackets. Wilson's is a bit pricey, but they have nice jacket's too.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
When I needed a jacket, my wife took me to the Dillard's at MacArthur Center. They have a pretty decent selection for around $100 to $150.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
When I needed a jacket, my wife took me to the Dillard's at MacArthur Center. They have a pretty decent selection for around $100 to $150.
....and then she went over to Nordstrom and spent $325 on red high heels made by some gay Italian designer who prances around in them himself......end rant.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Nope. My wife would think it's ridiculous to spend that much on one pair of shoes. That's why I married her.

MasterBates

Rugger told me where the outlet mall was, and since I was done for the day I drove up. Wilson's had a $750 Hilfiger motorcycle style jacket.

My price?

$150 out the door. between a clearance price, 60% off everything, and military discount.

Not too bad.

Downside, the PUMA store had no shoes in my size, as my current Pumas (foot type) are a tad narrow in the toes and suck to wear all day.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Downside, the PUMA store had no shoes in my size, as my current Pumas (foot type) are a tad narrow in the toes and suck to wear all day.

You know something's wrong when my first thought after reading this sentence was that you buy your shoes at the same place you bought your house...:D