• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need help

SC Sailor

I am a QM3 (SW) currently deployed in 5th Fleet on a PC. Because of our size I really have a hard time getting current information on OCS. I have almost completed my application, but now I am not sure when to send it off to Millington. I know that OCS starts classes on a regular basis, but I am applying for SWO, INTELL, and SUP. My dream is SWO but I hear OCS slots are few and far between. Im trying to find out if this is true for this year and when do the numbers that are needed come out for the next year? In the end what is the best way for me to become a SWO? I already have a BA in Communications so STA-21 is not an option. Thanks for any help!

twidget

Deskaholic
QM3,

Here's the number from the CNRC website:

Officer Candidate School
(901) 874-9236 DSN: 882-9236

Though the address is in the OPNAV 1420.1 instruction at the end of the OCS chapter, you should probably call first to make sure you've got everything perfect and all your questions answered before you mail it. When I submitted my app back in '03, they wanted an advanced copy through email or fax while waiting for the original.

Good Luck Shipmate!

BTW, if there's no way for you to call, let me know and I'll try to get you an email address.