• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need help with spatial appreciation

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I agree with Scoob and MB here. This test is mostly about innate ability. Granted, you can buy test preps to help prepare, but this is mostly for the Math and Reading sections. If you can't look at a damn picture and figure out what the airplane in the picture is doing, you SUCK. This is the ONLY section I didn't even bother studying for. This is the section you CAN'T study for. It's just a picture! Look at it! what is the plane doing? End of story! If you don't get this, you can't be a pilot! Will you get accepted? I don't know. Will you get winged? If you can't do spacial apperception... I don't think you will, but what do I know?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I could land on the carrier EVERY time on Nintendo's Top Gun at the age of 5 how is that for aptitude...does that mean I can make it? :) Oh, and I actually survived the entire war in Aces of the Pacific ...(old school flight sim gamer's should know what i'm talking about).

Aces_of_the_Pacific_Coverart.png