• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need advice/opinion on whether tattoo qualifies or not??

CaptMorgan

Hi everybody! I was recently awarded the Marine Corps NROTC Four year scholarship and I was wondering if I could get your insight on whether my tattoo qualifies for NROTC/Marine Corps? I attached the photos of the tattoo and it gets close to the collarbone but doesn't go above it. You also can't see it in a PT shirt as well so hopefully I'm in the clear. I was also qualified by DODMERB so now all I have to do is go to the unit but I don't want to be surprised when I get there. Thank you for all the advice and consideration.
Sincerely, Morgan T

P.S definitely not a MOTO tattoo! I grew up sailing my whole life and always loved American Traditional tattoos.

Attachments

• 20170507_215920.jpg
    20170507_215920.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • 20170507_215953.jpg
    20170507_215953.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • 20170507_220128 (1).jpg
    20170507_220128 (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87

Walt6541

Within regs, yes. However, please let us know how it goes over at OCS. I'm sure your Sergeant Instructors are going to love how hard-charging and motivated you are, Midshipman. 'Rah.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Dude has a tatoo in regs... no Point shitting on it now- there will be plenty of other folks to do or as part of the harassment package.

It's not like he's one of dbags whose got their wings tatted on their chest or back... theres not enough ridicule for those types.