• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need a pad in P-cola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Shameless plug here!
One male looking for two roomates (pref. NFO's), any gender, to share a sweet pad midway between Sherman/Whiting. About 16 miles from NAS Pensacola. Rent is about 1 G ALL included (cable, cable modem, power, etc), divide by 3 and count your BAH..plenty to spare. Will be available late June, email me if you're game. Sorry for plugging my living spaces here, just I'd prefer someone dedicated and in the know.

vicki

We were told that

1. There's gonna be a long wait for API.

2. BOQ is full.

Therefore, a lot of us are probably going to be looking, especially if we follow on at Whiting. If you're still needing someone by the beginning of July, and don't mind an obnoxious female that is not a SNFO, e-mail me. I alos know at least one person who's in the same boat. Talk to you later.

Vicki

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Vicky,
Do you have any idea if the api wait will still be true for thoes of us going into OCS now??

Kraftwerk

Falcaner, Vicki:
The NAS Pensacola BOQ is full and under remodeling and completely hosed, so most if not all SNFO's take BAH and off base housing anyways. Now the BOQ at Whiting is a different story. Scuttlebutt says that any one going to Whiting with less than two months of a civillian lease will have to move to the BOQ to fill it. This is scuttlebutt, but no one knows for sure yet. Will get back to you on that. The wait for API for you who are coming in now might be longer, in that academy and ROtc people are showing up in droves down here now. They'll take a while to get everyone through. Oh, and when the massive influx of Vicki's 4x4 squad show up for API they'll be completely overwhelmed, so stand the hell by.

Status
Not open for further replies.