• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

NQIFlyer

I just did an interservice transfer to the USMC. Therefore, I will no longer be needing my Navy Uniforms. If anyone is interested in buying them from me, I will give you a great price. If you are going to OCS soon, this will save you a great deal of money. The tops are XL and pants are tailored for 32/32. I've never worn some of the khakis and summer whites. The service dress uniforms have been only worn once and are in great shape. Of course any of these uniforms can be tailored so exact sizes are somewhat irrelevant. Let me know if you're interested. My cell phone # is 325-212-3895 and or just email me. Just to have a close out date so people aren't calling me next year, this offer will end on 20 Feb 05.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
can you tell me a bit about the interservice transfer process? i'm just cruious. were you one of the SNA's that took that offer to go USMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.