• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy T-6 II's

Status
Not open for further replies.

contrail_dash

I work at the FBO up here at COS, there was Navy T-6 in from Pensacola last weekend. The LT said they've had em down there for some time now....anyone know what squadrons and how many there are? By the way...both the LT and I hate how they are painted just like the AF T-6s...they just have Navy markings...orange and white would look killer on em!

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
NFO's are the only navy sqds to have them right now. I think it is 1 or 2 sqds. Or you can be super moto (or just really stupid) and go to moody for primary to fly them with the air farce.

contrail_dash

Only for the NFOs? Well thats just silly. My roomate from college did T6s at Del Rio for his AF training, loved em. Just got track selected for T38s...so he's getting some sort of combat a/c.

petescheu

Orange and white is gay... I liked the blue and white with the red stripe on the T-6s I flew instead of the "look at me I'm a trainer" color...

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Us SNFO's don't mind havin' 'em available to us. Makes us have to think a bit quicker than the stick monkeys (not that that's hard). The only thing that I envy the T-34 students is the relief tube. There's such a fine line between hydrated and overhydrated, especially when wearing a G-suit. The 2 squadrons are VT-4 and VT-10.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
The relief tube was a gamble to use, so don't feel too bad. Had several buds of mine (I was never brave enough to try) and A) it malfunctioned and they ending up pissing on themselves, or B) it was working just fine and either from some turbulance or a friendly IP they ended up pissing on themselves.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
I can't help but wonder if, even without the temptation of a relief tube, with some help from the G-suit (and maybe a frienly IP) I might wind up pissing on myself...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
And the relief tube is always nasty too, it's liek they don't clean it or something... I've used it twice and I felt vile both times.

If you ever look back and your IP has his gloves on the glareshield and he's not talking... he's taking a piss.

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
shoo24 said:
Orange and white is gay... I liked the blue and white with the red stripe on the T-6s I flew instead of the "look at me I'm a trainer" color...

Shoo,
Everyone already thinks you actually love the AF and then you say stuff like that. You are about to go on my **** list. I've try to keep you off of it, but you just keep saying stupid things. The government has trained me to kill and I WILL do it!

Reactions: bch

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
shoo24 said:

so you're saying you're gay now, seeing that you're flying an orange and white plane again?

poor guy

petescheu

Vic-
Good man, got to do my xtry the other weekend to San Diego, that was a blast. FL410 is def a great view. Starting to finally get moving along, makes life better. Forms are a great time. Krok itself still sucks though, I doubt you'll meet anyone from there that disagrees with that. We just got a Chilis there, that's the biggest news since I showed up. Oh yeah, and apparently there's a lot of soap dropping going on there though that I wasn't aware of...
Dodge some trees for me brotha- fly safe.
Oh yeah, got some pics for you too, send me an email or a PM and I'll send you the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.