• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy special ops mentor

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Looking for a NFO to help mentor me in the San Diego area.

Have you taken the ASTB yet? How about getting your MEPS physical? Also have you asked your recruiter if they knew someone? As a potential Naval Officer I would expect folks to use the resources right in front of them.

Personally I would honestly focus on getting your application done first and foremost.

Renegade One

None
San Diego is awash with young Navy/Marine pilots/NFOs who are much more current in ASTB and application processes/timelines than myself. OP's profile page says he wants to apply for pilot…not sure why he's asking for an NFO. In any event, the testing and application processes are exactly the same, yes? Rufio's vectors are spot on...

BenDog

Something smells funny with all that.......In addition. the Naval Aviation SOF world is pretty small these days.

Jacob B McNeece

Have you taken the ASTB yet? How about getting your MEPS physical? Also have you asked your recruiter if they knew someone? As a potential Naval Officer I would expect folks to use the resources right in front of them.

Personally I would honestly focus on getting your application done first and foremost.

My recruiter referred me here when I asked her if she knew a pilot that I could reach out to. I have not been to MEPS or taken the astb-e yet, but my application is turned in.

Jacob B McNeece

My fault for all the confusion. My girlfriend posted the initial "NFO" thread and idk why she didn't just say - I'm looking for a mentor that can answer questions on what to expect during the recruiting process of becoming a pilot.