• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Rank Structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre170

None
In memorizing the rank sturcture and the insignia can someone help me answer the following questions?

1) What is a fouled anchor?
2) Is there an unfouled anchor?
3) Which way does the crow (eagle) face for petty officers on the sleeve and collar?

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
Sabre170 said:
In memorizing the rank sturcture and the insignia can someone help me answer the following questions?

1) What is a fouled anchor?
2) Is there an unfouled anchor?
3) Which way does the crow (eagle) face for petty officers on the sleeve and collar?

On the sleeve, the crow faces to the left (as you look straight at it), and faces in when on the collar.

Don't have a clue about the anchors.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
I don't think you will find an un fouled anchor as any insignia in the navy... but it would just be an anchor with no line tangled around it.

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
bch said:
I don't think you will find an un fouled anchor as any insignia in the navy... but it would just be an anchor with no line tangled around it.

The old Midshipman collar device anchors were unfouled. But those are gone now.

bennett4362

deployment sucks
a fouled anchor is not really a good thing, right? (like in real life)...so why is it on all the navy insignia? is there some kind of history behind that?

Status
Not open for further replies.