• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Pilots getting MBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Wasnt Phrog. looking to open a franchise a while back? Lol!

Helo. - Don't suck and you don't have to worry about being "berated" and needing thick skin.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Sir, I think you mean Creature not helolumpy.

Nope, it was in reply to Helo's most recent post regarding looking for another line of work. Yes, there's good-natured humor in the squadrons and an occasional rough flight debrief. Don't suck and you dont have to be concerned about being "berated".

KBayDog

Don't suck and you dont have to be concerned about being "berated".

I think it's got less to do with suckiness than it does with being a Giant Douche (or a Turd Sandwich). You can work with suck - you can't work with Douche.

(I apologize if you meant to combine "Douche" with "suck." The two, of course, are not mutually exclusive.)

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
1600 locations, 25 states, $524 million in revenue in 2009, #2 family style restaurant chain in the country (behind Denny's). Yup. Podunk.

I hate Wafflehouse....even drunk. But, I cant even count the number of times I still eneded up there after the night.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I hate Wafflehouse....even drunk. But, I cant even count the number of times I still eneded up there after the night.

Considering the the late night choices are IHOP, Dennys, or Wafflehouse at 3am (in the South), not a bad choice. But it's really a "Which sucks least?" question.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Blasphemy! Corpus is the birthplace of Whataburger

Sorry I have only been as far south as SA... But now that you mention it... I recall reading that somewhere... That burger was awesome though! I would definitely do some late night trips and snag one!

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Nope, it was in reply to Helo's most recent post regarding looking for another line of work. Yes, there's good-natured humor in the squadrons and an occasional rough flight debrief. Don't suck and you dont have to be concerned about being "berated".

How exactly do I "suck"?

Creature asked a question about getting a Master's Degree during shore duty and he/she is not even been accepted into flight school yet. My comment was that that person should worry about more pressing issues, like getting winged before he/she worries about being to earn an MBA during shore duty.

Creature responds claiming that I "berated" him for asking that question.

If Creature feels that my comment that he/she should be worried about some significant events prior to getting to shore duty is being berated; then how will he/she respond when they are actually being 'flame sprayed' for something during his/her career?
Hence my comment that if Creature feels my comment was berating, then Creature should not pursue a career in the military since the treatment he/she will receive while actually in the fleet will be far worse than my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.