• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy officer charged with attacking Disney World employees

das

Contributor
http://www.navytimes.com/article/20...icer-charged-attacking-Disney-World-employees

Orange County, Fla., police arrested a naval officer Saturday at Walt Disney World’s Epcot Center after he allegedly punched two park employees and hit a third with a 3-foot PVC pipe.

According to the arrest report, Hill, who service-selected pilot before graduation, lives in Pensacola — home of one of the Navy’s primary training centers for aviators.

His name appears on the 2009 Navy football roster.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
full retard
What a waste of opportunity, potential, and educational $$$. For some reason our "Navy service" publication seems to revel in highlighting negative articles. Guess that's why many now refer to our one-time popular paper as... Navy Crimes!:(
BzB

Pags

N/A
pilot
What a waste of opportunity, potential, and educational $$$. For some reason our "Navy service" publication seems to revel in highlighting negative articles. Guess that's why many now refer to our one-time popular paper as... Navy Crimes!:(
BzB
The only interest Navy Times has in the actual Navy is whatever info it can use to sell it's papers.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The only interest Navy Times has in the actual Navy is whatever info it can use to sell it's papers.
Thank you. It's not our Navy service publication, it's the Weekly World News, Norfolk edition. Navy Times has zero affiliation with the Navy.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
We need to establish a Disney World Violence Prevention Advocate at every command, we will hold weekly all-hands meetings to remind our young Marines and Sailors not to punch people in the face at Disney World. It's the only way to stop this sort of behavior.

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
We need to establish a Disney World Violence Prevention Advocate at every command, we will hold weekly all-hands meetings to remind our young Marines and Sailors not to punch people in the face at Disney World. It's the only way to stop this sort of behavior.

Are you sure you don't want to try suspending all overseas liberty first?

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Even better...we can make Florida an exclusion area for travel unless you get the permission of a 2-star, but only after you've done NKOs for 'ATO Level I-C - how to avoid getting abducted by Mickey Mouse' and 'SERE Level D - how to survive on the land if you are lost in Epcot,' had a 2 hour NCIS threat assessment on the hazards of rogue Ensigns wanting to punch plain clothed civilians, and even then only if you have immediate family residing in the state.

joe dirt

pilot
I do believe he is currently a student at North Field, always reminds me of Warren from There's Something About Mary whenever I see him.

exNavyOffRec

http://www.navytimes.com/article/20...icer-charged-attacking-Disney-World-employees

Orange County, Fla., police arrested a naval officer Saturday at Walt Disney World’s Epcot Center after he allegedly punched two park employees and hit a third with a 3-foot PVC pipe.

According to the arrest report, Hill, who service-selected pilot before graduation, lives in Pensacola — home of one of the Navy’s primary training centers for aviators.

His name appears on the 2009 Navy football roster.

Just lovely.....

I am sure there will be questions for him like "who were you with" which will then lead to more fun.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Rumor is HT-28, but you are right, he was familiar enough that I looked through my flight roster to make sure he wasn't one of mine...
Pickle