• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS slideshow

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I watched that fine piece of filmmaking as well, but I returned it to my recruiter after I was done with it. Someone should really just upload it to youtube or something, because it seems like no one has a VCR anymore.
There was one on youtube but the link is dead. I saw the same video with the big DI and the small Chief.

Wingnut

Kill your television
I was class 16-06, and GySgt Carson was our DI. Hearing him calling out cadence brings me right back: For twelve weeks, that was a voice that ruled my life without question.

Rod Cameron

I was in your Class 14-01

I remember this, I was in your Class 14-01. GSgt Erwin was giving out the mail when he noticed your Dad sent that Camera. He made us push for 1/2 and hour taking pictures until the whole film was gone!

My dad sent me a camera in the mail. The DI's took it and took some pictures for me. But I had to pay the price and I didn't get it back until the end of OCS. I was class 14-01.

Before I went off to OCS I was required to watch a video about OCS. It was kind of a cheesy movie but I was able to obtain a copy of it. However I have since lost it. Does anyone by chance have a copy of the video?

nugget81

pilot
I remember this, I was in your Class 14-01. GSgt Erwin was giving out the mail when he noticed your Dad sent that Camera. He made us push for 1/2 and hour taking pictures until the whole film was gone!

Holy resurrected thread Batman!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Wow its been awhile since I posted this. Now i'm back from a deployment, been promoted, qualified, and moving to my next duty station. Its cool to see these old threads...

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor

Wern't you in my room for the first couple of weeks?