• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVY OCS PACKAGE INTERVIEWS

eschuch

Hello everyone, I am currently an active duty MA2. I am in the last couple steps of completing my package. I have a couple questions about the interviews and had trouble finding information within these threads. For the interviews, is it one interview with three board members or three separate interviews with three board members? Does it need to be done in person? Thank you in advance!

RhodesReese

They can be one on one either in person, via phone, VTC, etc. OCS applications, to my knowledge and as I just went through process, do not require a board. The LDO/CWO program requires a board with three board members. The new appraisal sheets have been updated so that its easier to coordinate for them. But for OCS you can do one at a time.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM or ask here for additional input from others.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello everyone, I am currently an active duty MA2. I am in the last couple steps of completing my package. I have a couple questions about the interviews and had trouble finding information within these threads. For the interviews, is it one interview with three board members or three separate interviews with three board members? Does it need to be done in person? Thank you in advance!

What does the checklist say?

When in doubt ask your CCC.

Interviews can be done in person or virtual.

Whiskeyrice

Do them one on one and either via VTC or in person would be my person recommendation, though I haven't been selected or anything. You will need to do three but you can do more and select the 3 you wish to put in your package.

Show up sharply dressed and know the career progression for the designators you are applying for to at least some degree. Treat these as potential job interviews. Best of luck!

Nanayaw

If you private message me I can give you some tips! MA2 here as well who got picked up for OCS this last spring!
Hello, I am also in the process to submit my package for HR. Any tips on the interview for me? How do I reach out to you privately?