• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS and IEP

Dogpatch09

I have a friend who was kicked out of AF ROTC because during high school he was in an individualized education program, he got longer time to take tests and tutors. When DODMERB reviewed him they DQ'd him, however he was told this was only for the AF.

Side note, he's a private pilot, IFR working on his commercial, 3.7 GPA, and hes way smarter than me.

Would he be disqualified from Navy OCS? or becoming a Naval Aviator?

exNavyOffRec

Lets think about this, he was IEP for a reason, what was that reason, must have been some medical issue, maybe on some type of medication? and this all leads to HIM actually talking to an OR or coming to this site and using the search function or PM'ing some people for advice for what direction to go.

Dogpatch09

Lets think about this, he was IEP for a reason, what was that reason, must have been some medical issue, maybe on some type of medication? and this all leads to HIM actually talking to an OR or coming to this site and using the search function or PM'ing some people for advice for what direction to go.

Alright, I'll get him on here then.