• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy life vs Marine life

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Super18Ordie said:
Yes I know, it all got jumbled up in the process

LOL that's a good one

lol.gif

flygirlA47474

applicant PLC air-jrs 2006
I know this is way off subject but I need a little assistance. How do you post a thread?? i have searched this website up and down and I haven't found anything. please help....

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
flygirlA47474 said:
I know this is way off subject but I need a little assistance. How do you post a thread?? i have searched this website up and down and I haven't found anything. please help....

Just click on whichever forum you're trying to post in and look for the icon towards the upper left that says "New thread."

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
flygirlA47474 said:

Always happy to help out a fellow San Dog.

Click on Forum
Click on the Topic which fits what you want to post
Click on New Thread

I'm currently waiting to hear if this LT from SD approves my IFS. Plus, I miss in-n-out burgers and carne asada fries :D

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
WTF? The pictures DID work for me ... I think you guys who can't see them are doing something wrong ...

As far as I know I don't have any special access to SuperOrdie's computer ...

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
VarmintShooter said:
WTF? The pictures DID work for me ... I think you guys who can't see them are doing something wrong ...

As far as I know I don't have any special access to SuperOrdie's computer ...

I beg your forgiveness.... :icon_tong From the responses it seems that about half of the people here can't get them to show...its all good though...

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Haha, no prob here ... just thought it funny that SuperOrdie was catching crap for what were indeed good links. Not sure what the issue is, but it's not the links!

=)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I tried it in both IE and Firefox and they both won't load the pics unless you copy and paste the link.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I've seen both the pictures, and believe me guys, they don't warrant this much energy expended on a discussion of whether we can see them or not.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gatordev said:
I've seen both the pictures, and believe me guys, they don't warrant this much energy expended on a discussion of whether we can see them or not.

I've seen all FOUR. Yes there are four. :)

And AW is all about expending useless energy :)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Crowbar said:
I didn't let it finish loading once I saw what it was. There could have been 100 pictures and I just saw one and moved on. (I had a pretty good idea what they would be beforehand, though).

I don't mean I saw 4 here, I mean there are 4 in the original series.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
gatordev said:
The photos themselves aren't the issue... it is the descrepancy in who can an cannot see them that is the issue. No?