• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy "Join Spouse"

TBRaysluv

If someone had a spouse in nursing school who has thought about navy nurse corps. Should you encourage them to do so or would it be better if they just try and get civilian nursing jobs where ever you might be stationed? I guess I am asking how well "Join Spouse" works with Naval Aviators and Navy Nurses? I realize having the same deployments would not happen but would having them in Nurse Corps mean I would see them more or less?
Also, would you both need to be married prior to them going to ODS and you going to OCS?

Also, if you have utilized "Join Spouse" could you describe you experience with the program?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
TBRaysluv, it's not necessary to start two separate threads on the same subject, in different Forums. Both Navy & Marine members can read/post on all open forums.:oops:
BzB