• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Navy Freeing up Aviation Training Pipeline"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Well word on the street. As in passed down from someone who isn't an Ensign is that the NSS is going to be around til next April.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Since you're going to call me out, here's a start from my alma mater and former employer ... https://www.cco.purdue.edu/about/postgraddata.shtml

As a prior educator, I still have plenty of friends with whom I have discussed this matter, especially in light of the fact that my wife stopped working last year in favor of obtaining an engineering masters. Much of the data we used to make the decision was based in no small part on input from my former colleagues who are privy to mounds of private data that universities collect on their students. This private data is distilled into products for public consumption such as the one I cited above. Similar products are available from most major universities.

So, that's about all of the defense I can provide.

@CUPike11: When you make a statement like, "I can tell you for a fact that if you have no experience in engineering, you're not getting a job right now." you're making a broader claim than just for yourself ... hence my response.

@bigwill2876: Now that's funny!

... now what were we ACTUALLY talking about?

Holy crap, can't believe I missed this for the mere fact you are still yapping lol. Again, where are the facts about engineers having a better chance of getting a job than anyone else? You just posted a conversation to prove you're a dipshit without any sort of actual data? A study to show about the average pay of an engineer means what to the conversation? Was that our topic? Get over yourself DB, you can try to justify your major anyway you want if it helps you sleep better at night :sleep_125

Status
Not open for further replies.