• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVY BOUND (specifically SWO)

brightestouch

I have been accepted to OCS and my class date is fast approaching. I am inquiring about what information should I know beforehand. The physical training and the test will not be an issue, although I may be wrecked to exhaustion I am prepared and motivated and eagerly accept the challenge. However, I have been studying the OCS handbook the recruiter handed me and I know the BIG 3-minus some names on the chain of command because obviously my class hasn't started yet, but I am curious about what important info i may need to know before flying out other than the fact that I will be mentally and physically challenged with distractors all around.

brightestouch

Thanks for any and all advice given, although I was looking more on the line for abit of info from personal experiences as well as advice. More so information that would make the transition from civ to military life abit smoother, other than info I may have searched for such as what I need to memorized and be able to regurgitate upon request other than the BIG 3, all of which I am studying in the handbook and have already searched online. I do apologize if I'm frank or naive but from reading a couple of threads I thought this was a great site to voice one's opinon and concerns about any questions

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I'd say learn how to drink heavily and be able to go to PT early the next morning. That will help when you get weekend liberty. Other than that, if you're in shape and know the big 3, you are doing OK. Enjoy your time off before you head out there.

cdb26

To anyone out there who can help...I'm going for Intel - my package is complete except for my interviews. Unfortunately, I will be relocating out of the country in 1/1/10 for my job and therefore will not be able to get the interviews done before then. Does anyone know if it's possible to interview outside of the country or does it have to be done at one's general recruiting area?

Thanks