• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Swords in San Diego

B619

Does anyone know where I can borrow Naval Swords for a wedding in San Diego? I don't want to force my side boys to pay a few hundred bucks for a possibly one time use. I called the ROTC unit in San Diego and they don't rent them out anymore.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anyone know where I can borrow Naval Swords for a wedding in San Diego? I don't want to force my side boys to pay a few hundred bucks for a possibly one time use. I called the ROTC unit in San Diego and they don't rent them out anymore.

Next bet would be the JROTC units but they might have a similar policy to USD NROTC.

BarryD

Contributor
We (a NJROTC unit in that area) were (neither I or the instructors are there anymore) able to lend some flags and color guard gear to some Chief Selects for a ceremony and it wasn't an issue. If you're in that part of SD there's 3 local NJROTC High Schools.

It wouldn't hurt to ask.

Pags

N/A
pilot
They'll get plenty of use out of them. Tell them to make the investment for when all their other buds get married or they themselves get married.