• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Submarine School Urinalysis

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On the female observer side of the house, only time I’ve ever had it enforced on me was when I had to check into the TPU for 2 weeks before meeting my new squadron on deployment. Given that’s where they have the legal holds as well, I can understand why they were sticklers. The MA who observed me squatted down and got eye level with my crotch as I’m sitting on the toilet. It was…..awkward.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
On the female observer side of the house, only time I’ve ever had it enforced on me was when I had to check into the TPU for 2 weeks before meeting my new squadron on deployment. Given that’s where they have the legal holds as well, I can understand why they were sticklers. The MA who observed me squatted down and got eye level with my crotch as I’m sitting on the toilet. It was…..awkward.
I wondered from time to time how they managed testing on the females. As for the guys the SACO would grab a couple of the raunchier flight engineers and set them up in the head, Start sending people in off the flightline and the games would begin. It was just one of those things you had to put up with, At least the engineers made it entertaining.