• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviators Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-gecko

Anybody know if there is a web forum like this out there where only winged Naval Aviators are allowed? I am a helo bubba currently on exchange in Canada I belong to a Canadian site that only allows current and ex CF Pilots. The site is great because we can talk about stuff that the general public is not priviliged to. Anything like that exist south of the border?

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
just curious, how do you confirm whether or not a person is/was a winged Naval Aviator? i mean, i could say i fly Hornet's for the Marine Corps but how do you prove it in order to allow me to register with the site?

it's a nice idea but i'd be afraid to discuss priviliged/FOUO info with somebody i haven't ever met.

semper fi

Originally posted by el-gecko
Anybody know if there is a web forum like this out there where only winged Naval Aviators are allowed? I am a helo bubba currently on exchange in Canada I belong to a Canadian site that only allows current and ex CF Pilots. The site is great because we can talk about stuff that the general public is not priviliged to. Anything like that exist south of the border?

el-gecko

Members have to give specific information from flight school such as fligth,onwing, class number etc that only a flight student would know plus they have to have someone who is already a member vouch for them. Obviously it is easier in the CF because they are a smaller force.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Man, I have no idea what my flight or class number was. I think the only thing I could tell you was my onwing(s). But I think Jarhead brings up a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.