• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviation Themed Halloween Costume Ideas

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
Probably best for those not "in" Naval Aviation, but nonetheless, I'll start it off:

1) A gas can with a spout sticking out or a carrier with a tailook (yes, would have to be that or it wouldn't make sense) and refueling proble sticking out. When you ring the doorbell, you yell out: "TRICK OR TREAT!!! I'm BINGO, GIMME SOME DAMN GAS!"

2) A whore/prostitute with a tailhook (a 'hooker!)

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Nothing like the well dressed LSO:
joseph-baylor-roberts-landing-signal-officer-signals-that-a-plane-is-coming-in-too-high.jpg

But don't forget his companion:
seeing-eye-dog.jpg

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
Probably best for those not "in" Naval Aviation, but nonetheless, I'll start it off:

1) A gas can with a spout sticking out or a carrier with a tailook (yes, would have to be that or it wouldn't make sense) and refueling proble sticking out. When you ring the doorbell, you yell out: "TRICK OR TREAT!!! I'm BINGO, GIMME SOME DAMN GAS!"
Ooops, typo: I meant to say a carrier jet with a tailhook [capable of refueling]. Oh well.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I will probably be bingo beer when I get to coronado this weekend for halloween festivities. Luckily she has beer like the boat has gas....