• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviation Symposium 2009

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
It was mando for my API class last year, but that said, it was pretty interesting. The portion we sat in for was the general Q&A (with some flag O's if I recall correctly), and then a panel of former Vietnam POW's. They were both very informative. I'd recommend it for any studs (or others) in the Pcola area

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's mando for a couple of my squadron's primary classes tomorrow. We'll all be there for the POW panel, and the future of Naval Aviation Panel.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Is anyone else going to this? I will be serving as a potted plant tomorrow, but I don't mind I wanted to listen to some of the lectures, plus it's another excuse to eat a Cubi Dog.
"Excuse" not required, Grasshopper .... merely the "will" .... :D

CUBI-DOGs are ambrosia ... :)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mando for me, I'll be there, but it definitely looks interesting.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Mandatory or not; in all seriousness, guys & gals --- go to it.

Flood the place w/ your presence ...

Most of you are clueless and/or have a limited knowledge @ Naval Aviation issues, agendas, history & traditions ... and be advised: that's not a "ding" against YOU personally -- it's not 'cause you're a .... 'bad person' ... it's just an observation on the state of our 'educational system' that's been massaging your minds over the past 30-40 years (even if you're 22 years old) .... +/- :) ... and turning those minds into soft mounds of cottage cheese in many cases ....

ANYTHING you can absorb that furthers your 'knowledges' about the heritage and history that you're entering -- the heritage that's called NAVAL AVIATION -- is a good thing.

It will make you a better USN Officer ... and a better American.

Believe it. :)

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Hmmm...I may see about getting down to this Friday, schedule-dependent. And seriously, is the Shocker rumor true?

Also, any idea on uniform? Flightsuit ok?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
According to my squadron's schedule I'm supposed to be in a bag, so that should be fine.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Excuse" not required, Grasshopper .... merely the "will" .... :D

CUBI-DOGs are ambrosia ... :)

Aw crap! I have been waiting for a chance to post my cubi-dog patch, but A4s jumped the gun. (Never give a wiley bogie any angles, or 1st shot, ever! If they don't kill you, they will certainly piss you off!)

cubidog.jpg

Regardless, I would love to be there.

(And BTW, mine's bigger, A4s :D :D )

FastMover

NFO
None
I'll be there today as well. The schedule says that there will be a Prowler over at the VT-86 hangar, but I haven't heard anything about an EA-18.