• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviation Music

blackbart22

pilot
Way back when the NAVCAD choir was a NAVCAD choir, they cut an LP of navy type songs. History now, I guess. Even more difficult to find would be the reel-to-reel tape that they cut one night when the instructor didn't show up. Nothing like a full men's choir singing "Violate me in the violet time in the vilest way you know", "Nellie Darling", "Roll your leg over", etc.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
To promise a naive women a deep meaningful relationship, but your plan is to just to bang her and flee.

Jibber-jabber ....

Thanks for cluing me in cool-hand, but that's just ridiculous ... in the ol' days, we'd just say:

HI !!! How'd you like to go to a PARTY ... ??? :)

TRICK OR TREAT !!!

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Way back when the NAVCAD choir was a NAVCAD choir, they cut an LP of navy type songs. History now, I guess. Even more difficult to find would be the reel-to-reel tape that they cut one night when the instructor didn't show up. Nothing like a full men's choir singing "Violate me in the violet time in the vilest way you know", "Nellie Darling", "Roll your leg over", etc.

Haven't heard that one since college. Hilarious what some people came up with.

Jibe-jabber ....

Thanks for cluing me in cool-hand, but that's just ridiculous ... in the ol' days, we'd just say:

HI !!! How'd you like to go to a PARTY ... ??? :)

TRICK OR TREAT !!!

Not a problem A4Forever,

Thats was how it was when I was younger, but now them younger women folk catch on fast these days and now they want something more.

btw another great Naval Aviation tune from the movie Midway March

Not a Naval Aviation tune but a great march is the theme from the movie 1941

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
What about the general, classic WWII stuff?

The Andrews Sisters' Rum and Coca Cola?

Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition?

It's a Long Way to Tipperary?