• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Academy Anti-Sex Policy

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
He really read that whole thing without noticing it was a joke? Hell that line is most of the way through it.

Wow.

No I just took bits and pieces, I didn't read the whole thing. After being told it was a joke, I read it and quickly realized it was a joke.

But yeah, I deserve the ridicule that I assume will come from that post. :)

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
When my daughter turns 12, I'm going to wear my choker whites every day till she graduates from high school. I want the sight of seeing her dad in uniform to be seared into her retinas so that she'll be repulsed to the point of puking whenever she sees other young men in uniform. I should start walking around in my choker white tops in my boxers just so she starts getting used to the idea.

It's not the choker whites that got my wife...it was the "flight costume." :D :D :D

No I just took bits and pieces, I didn't read the whole thing. After being told it was a joke, I read it and quickly realized it was a joke.

haha. Now come on be honest, it took me half of the post to realize it wasnt a joke..lol it happens to the best of us. That actually sounds like the Coast Guard Academy too now that I think about it..

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
When my daughter turns 12, I'm going to wear my choker whites every day till she graduates from high school. I want the sight of seeing her dad in uniform to be seared into her retinas so that she'll be repulsed to the point of puking whenever she sees other young men in uniform. I should start walking around in my choker white tops in my boxers just so she starts getting used to the idea.

It might backfire, she might fall for Marines...